Chicago Psychological utilizes cognitive-behavioral and evidence-based treatment approaches towards providing behavioral health services for:
Depression, Anxiety and Bipolar Symptoms.
Organizational Behavior, work-related anxiety/depression, communication skills, conflicts.
Adjustment to stages, related Depression and Anxiety, Stress management.
Binge Eating, Anorexia, Bulimia, Restrictive Diet, Over Exercise, Mature age ED
Poly-substance abuse/dependence, relapse prevention through CBT and DBT.
Self esteem, Confidence building, related Anxiety and Stress Management
- Crisis Intervention: PTSD, Childhood and recent trauma, suicide intervention
- Adolescents Issues: School Refusal, Peer Pressure, Dating, Post inpatient and PHP Follow ups
- Maladaptive Behavior Patterns: Obsessive/compulsive traits, phobias, anti-social traits, Narcissism
- Psychological Assessment: Depression, ADHD, Learning Disability, Aptitude measures, Personality
- Neuropsychological Assessment: Executive functioning, Memory measures
- Multicultural Therapy: Acculturation/Ethnic minority issues, Cultural coaching
- Work and Career Issues: Career coaching, Work-related stress/anxiety, Work related addiction
- Family therapy: ADHD, Academic intervention, Impulse control, Behavior Modification, Parenting
- Grief Therapy: Permanent loss, Relationship loss, Terminal illness
- Geriatric Therapy: Acceptance of age, Loss and Loneliness, Age-related Depression and Dementia, Hoarding
- Health Psychology: Adjustment and Coping towards current illness and related life changes
- Clinical Hypnosis: Relaxation techniques towards PTSD, anxiety disorders, weight management and smoking cessation.